On the 13th of September 2019 we introduced CuOnline+ the new online access to your Carrickmacross Credit Union account. This brings more features and greater security for you.
What is New?
CuOnline+ brings you a fresh and easy to use way of managing your credit union accounts.
With CuOnline+ you can view your transactions, view your personal details and you get:
- A fresh layout, look and feel
- Increased functionality
- Faster online banking
- A new navigation menu
- A new user interface
- Access that is mobile and tablet friendly
- Greater security when you access your accounts.
New to CuOnline+ ?
Registration for new CuOnline+ members
To register please follow these steps:
- Go to https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/MemberRegister.aspx?cuid=49
- Complete the ‘Account Sign Up’ form. It is very straightforward and should only take a couple of minutes
- You will be asked to create a Username and Password. A PIN will be posted to your current home address within 10 days
- Once you enter this PIN, you will be registered for CuOnline+
- Every time you log in, a security code will be sent to your mobile.
Logging in to CuOnline+
Existing CuOnline users can log in to CuOnline+ with your existing Username and Password.
There will also be stronger security that requires a unique security code.
When you first log in to CuOnline+ you will need to enter your Username and Password,
A unique security code will then be sent by text to your mobile.
After you enter this security code you will be asked to enter your PIN. Please note that you will only need to enter your PIN once to activate the new security log in. After you enter your pin you will have full access to your online banking account.
After you log in to CuOnline+, you will be asked to create a memorable word, this is only required when you forget your password and need to reset it.
Each time that you log in again, a new security code will be sent to your mobile and your PIN will no longer be required.
How do I add CuOnline+ to my smart phone?
If you are a current user of the mobile app ‘CUAnywhere’ we recommend that you delete the App and add our new CuOnline+ link to your home-screen.
CuOnline+ is not available to download on the App Store so we recommend that you add the link to your homepage for your own convenience.
How to add CuOnline+ to your Phone
2. Touch the centre icon on the bottom row as seen below
3. Touch the ‘Add to home screen’ option as highlighted
4. Touch ‘Add’ and your new CuOnline+ banking will be featured on your homepage
Click here for a video tutorial
Why will a new Security Code be sent to my mobile?
This is called ‘Strong Customer Authentication’ (SCA) and provides greater security when you access your accounts online. It is part of the EU’s second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and becomes law for all financial institutions on 14th September 2019.
This Strong Customer Authentication will be used anytime you:
- Access your account
- Initiate a payment
- Create a new payee
- Set up a recurring payments.