Choose the way that’s best for you
- Submit a loan application through CU Online, our online account facility and a member of staff will contact you to confirm your details once the query is received. Please note that you need to have registered for online account access in order to submit a loan application in this way.
- Call us on 0429661937 and speak to one of our dedicated Loans Officers.
Call into our office at 15 & 17 O’Neill Street, Carrickmacross to make an application at the counter with the assistance of one of our staff members.
To ensure that the application can be processed as fast as possible members are advised to bring all the relevant documentation as set out below.
- Proof of income (2 most recent payslips, P60s, bank statements, accounts etc)
- Confirmation of outgoings (details of other outstanding loans and obligations)
- If you have a mortgage we may request the most recent mortgage statement
- Current photo ID
- Current utility bill within 6 months